Saturday, October 6, 2012

My First Collective Post

Hi, this is Jenifir from Thoroughly Modern Vintage with my first post on the Collective. I love sharing pictures and stories about Pyrex and joined fairly early on and could not wait to post. Of course, my blogging energies have not been consistent and there have been so many interesting posts that I stayed in the shadows. Six Balloons' post the other day got me thinking so I posted about Pyrex on my blog yesterday(barely, as I think the posting time was midnight) and I am writing this now.
The other thing that pushed me into action today was that I noticed that Robinhood Flour is advertising their baking hour campaign with a Butterprint Cinderella bowl in the photo of a woman with two little girls. I guess the rest of the world has caught on when it comes to Pyrex!

1 comment: