Saturday, June 23, 2012

Vintage Pyrex Illustrated Paper Goods - On Sale!

Hello!!  I am beyond happy that my Etsy shop just reached 500 sales and I know that a big part of those sales are from the wonderful Pyrex Collective I, II and III readers & bloggers!  I would like to thank you all for your business with a 10% off code for my shop that can be used until July 31st:  500SALES

Here is a preview of the vintage Pyrex illustrated goodies that I offer in my shop...

Note Cards {Packs of 6} - 3 different sets to choose from




Recipe Cards {Pack of 8 or 16}


Magnets {any Pyrex illustration in my shop can be put onto a magnet}




5x7 Art Prints {I have discounted listings in my shop for 2, 3 and 4 prints}






Kitchen Poster "It's Raining Pyrex" {customized with your name}



I still have 1 Grande & 1 Mini 2012 Pyrex Calendar left in my shop!


I have just recently paired down my collection a bit and listed some Pyrex, Fire King & Glasbake dishes in my shop too:





Thank you all again for your business in my shop!  I truly enjoy being a part of this Pyrex "community" and reading about all of your lucky finds!

-- Erin {etsy.com/shop/erinink}




2 comments:

  1. I just bought a pack of the note cards and they are too pretty to write on! I bought them as thank you cards to include in the box with my Pyrex trades, but I just can't seem to use them! Love your work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I'm so glad you love your cards! :)

      --Erin {erinink.etsy.com}

      Delete