Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Rare Delphite Casserole Reunited with Lid!

Hello Collective! SixBalloons here! I'm happy to report that I've had my first (and successful) Pyrex Purchasing adventure from eBay!


I love a seller who packs things with such care.


 

I feel that I was able to put together these two "loose" pieces to make a set that's hard to find in the wild so I am pretty happy!

Please stop by sixballoons.blogspot.com to view some more photos of my new set and say hello! I'd love to hear what you pieces you've been pining after on eBay.

3 comments:

  1. oh how happy to have this set complete - I love delphite, I only have one casserole but it is sure pretty! and yes, great job on the shipping for sure, sending pyrex would make me pretty nervous

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! That is such a great piece of Canadian delphite!

    Shipping breakables is always pretty stressful, so far I've shipped Pyrex to England and Japan and everything was fine.

    You need to be generous with the bubblewrap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! It's beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete