Friday, March 16, 2012

It's Been Way Too Long!!!

I must sincerely apologize for my absence! I am still very much in LOVE with all things vintage Pyrex :) My current project is focused on compiling a personal inventory of each pattern I have in my collection and finishing any sets in those patterns, beginning with the one I have most of. Whew!!! Am I the only O.C.D. collector here?? It just makes it so much easier when I am out thrifting so I will not pass on a piece I need or purchase one I don't need. I also plan to utilize it when I am perusing eBay, Etsy, Bonanza, or shopgoodwill.com. Today I received a much-needed piece in the mail from Bonanza...a #471 (Cinderella casserole)  in Spring Blossom Green with a lid, of course! I have more Spring Blossom Green than any other so that pattern is my focus as of now. Butterfly Gold is close behind! Does anyone have an Excel spreadsheet they use for taking account of your collection??? If so, I'd love to see it! I have spent hours jotting all my info in a notebook. I have used a fabulous site, Corelle Corner, as a resource for dates, patterns, and such. Along with Pyrex Love, Corelle Corner is amazing for everything from pattern names, pieces by number, quantities, and even the name of the designer! Since I feel so awful for not having posted in ever so long...I will post a pic of my latest lovely:

No comments:

Post a Comment