Thursday, December 29, 2011

Best Pyrex Finds of the Year!

Hello Pyrex Collective - it's SixBalloons here! So last week, I posted about things I regret buying at the thrift store and got some really encouraging feedback saying that I should talk about some of the hits!

Of the Pyrex finds, I have two standouts in mind:

My Promotional Pyrex Aqua Blue Scrolls bowl from 1959 - I cannot believe it was sitting on a shelf for two days at Value Village before I came and rescued it.


This glass Pyrex Measuring Cup likely from the 1930s! It has a chip on the handle but I love it because I use it EVERY time that I bake. It's my go-to liquid measure cup.


I hope everyone had a wonderful year and can share what their fave finds were too! Check out my vintage goodies of the year at Best SixBalloons Thrift Finds of the Year!

3 comments:

  1. Nice! My mom just picked up a Blue Scrolls for me for $5! It's such a gorgeous bowl. Love your measuring cup. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are definitely standouts!! I'm sure most of us have things we regret buying at the thrifts......I know I do!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I can't believe the scrolls was sitting on a thrift store shelf for two days, either. Crazy. It must have been waiting for you.

    ReplyDelete