Thursday, November 24, 2011

SALE on Vintage Pyrex Goodies

I hope all of you in the U.S. had a wonderful Thanksgiving day! The meals are over and if you are like me, you have begun to make a list of what to get your friends and family for Christmas and maybe even a list of some things you would like for yourself. :)

While you are doing your online shopping this weekend, I would like to invite you over to Erin Ink's Etsy shop for 15% off everything in my shop from Friday, November 25th through Monday, November 28th with the code THANKFUL2011. Erin Ink's 2012 Calendars, Note Cards, Magnets & Art Prints all make unique and fun gifts and stocking stuffers!

I am so thankful for all of my customers and I know a lot of them are the readers/bloggers of The Pyrex Collective I & II, so thank you to all of you!!











--Erin

1 comment:

  1. just bought my calendar!! it was on my wish list for a while and i just had a feeling you'd be offering a black friday deal. thank you!!

    ReplyDelete