Thursday, November 17, 2011

My Inspiration

Hello! I have had so much fun this week taking pictures of the new items for my Etsy shop because....it involved using my PYREX!!

If you have never visited my Etsy shop, hop on over and take a look! I have taken my passion (obsession) for Pyrex and turned it into art you can use.

I just added my 2012 Recipe Calendars - "Culinary Pleasures in Pyrex Treasures" which features a new vintage Pyrex illustration and a comfort food recipe on each page. And for those of you who like to sew or quilt, a 2012 "Pieces of Time" Calendar with seasonal illustrations filled with images of vintage fabric.






I also added new vintage Pyrex Art Prints. Here are a few of them:













And 5 new sets of vintage Pyrex illustrated note cards. Here are a few of the new ones:









Thanks for looking! www.etsy.com/shop/erinink

Cheers! Erin

6 comments:

  1. Everything is absolutely gorgeous, Erin! I might not have time to shop until Saturday ~ I hope you're not sold out by then!

    ReplyDelete
  2. erin, everything looks amazing! i'll be doing some shopping this weekend, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both so much!! Have a wonderful weekend! :)

    -Erin

    ReplyDelete
  4. How lovely! You're very talented.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love those note cards! May have to buy a Xmas gift for myself!

    ReplyDelete