Saturday, May 28, 2011

Where Do These Cradles Belong?


Friday yard sales in my town just don't happen very often, but there were a few yesterday - maybe they were getting ahead of the rainy day today.  Anyway, I found these cradles -  I think they look nice with these pieces but I'm wondering what they really go with - they both say Corning Ware on the bottom, the smaller one has P-11-M-1 - the larger one has P-10-M-1.  I wonder if I had been there early would there had been casseroles sitting on them?  I paid 50 cents for the two.

I also bought this carafe at the same sale - prices were great there - 50 cents for this!

Have a great evening, everyone..

Jill

3 comments:

  1. Those cradles for sure go with corning ware. The often get separated from the casseroles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Corning wear cradles honey

    Mom had all of them

    Janice

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jim, what great finds! I wish we had nice yard sales in our area ... they always seem to be filled with baby stuff!

    Thank you for your comment on my blog. we also have a day of remembrance on November 11th, we call it Veteran's Day. Our Memorial Day was started to bring together the North & South after our Civil War.

    Again, Thanks for stopping by, and I'm keeping an eye out for Pyrex, and I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

    Mary

    ReplyDelete