Saturday, May 14, 2011

BIG trade

i recently shipped out a HUGE box of woodland dishes to Studio Reb

and in return she sent me all kinds of new colonial mist to add to my shelves.

and as luck would have it... while i was waiting for the shipment to arrive, i found a twin bowl for $2 at a thrift store.
i've never seen a clear bowl with a pattern on it. does anyone know if there are other patterns that come like this?

so for anyone who is going through a dry spell in the hunting department, trades are always a great way to add to your stash.

8 comments:

  1. Nice trade! BTW, I just responded to your message on flickr about the snowflake casserole!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never seen that clear one! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. is the casserole colonial mist, too? its pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great trade! I love those Colonial Mist pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great trade. I guess I need to do that with some of my pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Colonial Mist -- you got a great trade!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I recently scored that exact same clear Colonial Mist bowl at a Goodwill. I almost didn't pick it up because I didn't think it was Pyrex and wasn't aware of the Colonial Mist pattern yet (I'm a newbie Pyrex fanatic!)

    ReplyDelete