Monday, February 7, 2011

Dip!

Maybe this is a day late for football fans, maybe not for dip fans.

I love artichoke and spinach dip, I mean who doesn't? I had some spinach and artichoke hearts leftover from a pizza I made so I thought I'd finally give the dip a shot.

It's super easy and it cooks in the 1qt casseroles perfectly!


  • 1 1/2-2 cups parmesan cheese (I used the stuff in a can)
  • 1 (10 ounce) box frozen chopped spinach (thawed)
  • 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
  • 2/3 cup sour cream
  • 1 cup cream cheese
  • 1/3 cup mayonnaise
  • 1 clove garlic, minced
  • Dash of Red Pepper Flakes


Preheat oven to 375°F
Mix ingredients, Bake for 20-30 minutes


Here it is ready to go in the oven:


All done!



It's delicious, the great thing about this is you can tweak it and add whatever you like. I'm going to add some Red Peppers next time.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks so much! I love that the recipe is specific for the 1 quart bowls. I bet it would disappear fast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yumminess in a bowl! Too bad I'm watching my figure (cause no one else will!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha I did the exact same thing for my Superbowl Party but baked the dip in a 'Bramble' pattern piece (green and gold leaf). I should have taken pictures!

    ReplyDelete