Sunday, January 2, 2011

My Christmas Pyrex

Happy New Year to everyone! Well, I am finally getting around to posting the Pyrex I received for Christmas. It's been so much fun seeing what everyone else received, so I finally got my butt in gear and took some photos. First of all, the Snowflake Blue piece that my daughter gave me. I was really shocked to receive Pyrex from her since I know that antiquing and thrifting isn't her "thing."



The next pieces are from my son who is definitely on the Pyrex bandwagon, and continues to scope out and bring me Pyrex when I least expect it.





Even my dear old hubby managed to get me something related to Pyrex, which I might add, I've been wanting for quite a while!!

So, I had a very Merry Pyrex Christmas, and from the looks of all the posts, most of y'all did too!! My son just came by the house a little while ago, and brought me some more Pyrex!! I'll post the pics real soon!

5 comments:

  1. What great gifts!!! I especially like the aqua piece. You will love the Pyrex book.....lots of great info!
    Sherry@Back2Vintage

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! How great to have your kids 'get it' and find wonderful Pyrex for you. I want that book also, guess I should have told someone! Can't wait to see what else you got!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I *think* the 2nd yellow one is part of the town and country nesting bowl set. I *think*.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My gifts to myself were two sets of Cinderella bowls. One I found on eBay at a reasonable cost and the other I lucked up and found locally on Craigs list for $10

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice stuff! Love the green and yellow round casseroles (I didn't know it came in yellow!). I've got that book on my Amazon wish list. One of these days, I hope it's in my hot little hand!

    ReplyDelete