Thursday, December 2, 2010

I Love My Pyrex!!!

Here are my latest finds - a nice variety - don't you agree??  I didn't care that the lid was missing for the pink Daisy divided casserole - it's so pretty and I liked the price even better - $2.  I found the Butterprint 401 bowl  at the same thrift shop - $1 - great prices!!  I bought the Custard dishes at an antique shop  - $4.50 for the 5 but I wanted them and anything under $5 is good!!!   It makes me so happy when I find a nice piece and even happier when I see a bargain price!  Long Live Pyrex!!!

6 comments:

  1. Wonderful prices on these fantastic pieces of Pyrex. Anything Pink is worth a fortune in my opinion! Love this Daisy piece!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pink daisy dish! I have yet to even come across anything of the pink variety at my local thrifts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cheap...again may I mention that there's no thrift shop/goodwill shop here where I live...sad..sad..then, how can I be like you religiously collecting pyrex??...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those color combos! Would look great with some Woodland brown in the mix too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That sounds like it would be nice, Amanda - and I just happen to have a set of 3 Woodland bowls!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great deal (steal!) on some nice pieces!

    ReplyDelete