Monday, December 6, 2010

Great Weekend!


Hi! Since I also do not have any Christmas pieces, I thought I would show you what I found this weekend and then try to make it look like Christmas! I had never seen the 8oz casserole before so was very happy to have the opportunity to buy one, even if it is a little scratched here and there. I plan to use my snowflake casserole tonight for supper--and the little pyrex custard dishes were too cheap to pass by at 25 cents each. All in all, I had a great Pyrex day on Saturday!

3 comments:

  1. Wow! What great finds! You've inspired me to start collecting Pyrex again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You were so lucky to find that beautiful casserole!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful pieces! I have a Turquoise snowflake casserole. I need to get it out and use it soon. Tis the season.

    ReplyDelete