Saturday, September 11, 2010

Hard Copy

Here's what the article looked like in print. I want to send out love to Jeni from In Color Order for the gorgeous pics. I wish they could have used more pics from more bloggers. I think we could do a book of Pyrex photos. Anyway, you'll all agree that her pictures make the piece special. P.S. If you're new to this blog, Jeni created the banner for the Pyrex Collective and you can upload a Jeni photograph button for your blog over on the right.




We all have to come to terms with our "pot" addictions. Maybe I'll become known as Camilla Parker Pyrex Bowls.
Erin
Thanks to all who inspired this story - you!

9 comments:

  1. I just read this story on thestar.com. I'm a Pyrex junky too! I collect Pyrex and I don't cook or entertain. They just sit on the counter looking pretty. I will be following this blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is just so cool! Had to laugh at our collective "pot addiction." The photos are really fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is so fantastic!!! love the "pot addiction"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jeni's photos are fantastic! The whole article looks like it could be in the "Life" section of USA Today. Kudos!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just seeing this...(I'm so behind.)

    This is so cool, Erin! The pics are absolutely amazing!

    ReplyDelete