Tuesday, August 24, 2010

More Pink Deliciousness!

I can't help loving the green and Pink combo! As a teenager I loved the preppy kelly green and pink anything!
This is yesterday's cuke harvest. I already had a big bag in my fridge so I made cream of cucumber.Delicious!

I got this utility dish for 99 cents last year at the Salvation army. It was so cruddy I thought it was really Salmon colored and not that sweet pink I love so much!

Don't forget it's Retro Tuesday over @ my blog Vonlipis Favorites and @ Tracy's Crazy Suburban Mom

Yes we are usually a 2 or 3 people link party! Join the fun! Link up!

2 comments:

  1. You know I love the PINK so this bowl is wonderful. Love cucumbers also. Retro Tuesday sounds like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love pink pyrex too but I've only ever found one piece, the hunt goes on!

    ReplyDelete